Reduce Your Stress – Knowing That Your Technology Is Safe, Secure, And Up-To-Date
You’ve heard the stories…
The ones about the latest cyber attacks or other technology disasters.
Everything from data breaches to server crashes to lost company records.
You may have also heard that…
60% of businesses will close their doors within 6 months of a data disaster.
-Boston Computing Network
This is pretty scary.
Especially since you don’t know that much about technology.
You’re not sure whether your fears are valid or not.
… And “not knowing” can definitely add some stress to your life.
Imagine the weight of “not knowing” being lifted.
Imagine having technology experts ready and waiting to answer any of your tech questions.
You could turn to them whenever you had computer issues or general computer questions.
If you ever needed to upgrade or install new computers or devices, you could just call on them and they would be there every step of the way.
These experts would also help you prevent the disasters you’ve heard about.
The good news is that you’re in the right place to get help!
On top of that, once you have these experts working for you, you’ll have more time to focus on what you want to…
Spend less time worrying about the computer and technology stuff that you shouldn’t have to…
As a result, your technology will be safer, more protected, and more secure (which ultimately increases your overall productivity).
You’ll also gain peace of mind knowing that your computers and systems are supported with the following benefits:
- Preventative Maintenance: On-going optimizations and preventative maintenance are performed to protect and extend the life of your existing computers and systems.
- 24/7/365 Proactive Monitoring: Your technology is proactively monitored to find any deficiencies, potential speed bumps, or security holes – avoiding costly future downtime.
- Remote / On-Site Assistance: Quick and easy help is just a phone call, chat, or email away, if an issue arises. Simply request remote assistance for quick help or schedule an on-site visit for escalated issues.
- Data Backup And Disaster Recovery (BDR): Backup and recovery services are put in place to protect your company records and other data in the event of a disaster.
- Premium Antivirus and Anti-Malware: Premium Antivirus and anti-malware software is installed on your computers and automatically kept up-to-
date – keeping your systems secure and protected.
- On-Going Software Updates: Your systems’ apps and programs are constantly scanned to make sure that they’re up-to-date with the latest versions – keeping you secure and running efficiently.
- Data Breach Risk and Vulnerability Scans: Constant scans for vulnerabilities and sensitive information are performed on your computers (includes the estimated financial cost of a data breach).
- Monthly Reports: Monthly reports are provided to help you understand the health of your computers and systems along with their lifecycles – improving your budgeting and forecasting.
Ready for more safety, security, and peace of mind for your business?