The Smile You Get When The Productivity of Your Business Goes Up, Technology Risks Go Down, and Your Business Growth Accelerates…
You’ve recently noticed that advancements in technology are making it more and more difficult to deal with your daily technology issues.
Let’s face it, this day and age, there is quite a bit to keep up with.
You probably already know that the future will only bring even more technologies that you’re going to have to keep up with.
You also know that this is only going to make it harder for you to stay on top of your own technology.
And lately, keeping your technology up-to-date yourself has been getting more time-consuming.
Which has been taking valuable time away from tasks that you and your workers should be doing to grow your business.
On top of that, you may not even be sure that you’re doing things right.
You’re not sure if your technology and devices are set up the way they should be or if they’re as secure as they should be.
You may have even had some fears about things like cyber attacks, server crashes, slow computers, lost files, lost company records, and other technology disasters.
Since you don’t know that much about technology, you’re not sure whether these fears are valid or not.
… And thoughts like these can definitely add some stress to your life.
Imagine the weight that would be lifted if you had a group of technology experts that you could turn to whenever you had technology questions or computer issues.
They would help you take care of all the disasters mentioned above and even prevent them from happening in the future!
The good news is that you’re in the right place to get help from that group of technology experts!
Once you have these experts working for you, you’ll have more time to focus on what you want to.
You’ll also spend less time worrying about the computer and technology stuff that you shouldn’t have to.
As a result, you’ll experience an increase in your overall productivity.
On top of that, your computers and systems will be more protected and secured.
These changes lead to accelerated business growth because you’re now able to focus more on the business growth tasks.
You’ll also gain peace of mind knowing that your computers and systems are supported with the following features:
- Preventative Maintenance: On-going optimizations and preventative maintenance are performed to protect and extend the life of your existing computers and systems.
- 24/7/365 Proactive Monitoring: Your technology is proactively monitored to find any deficiencies, potential speed bumps, or security holes – avoiding costly future downtime.
- Remote / On-Site Assistance: Quick and easy help is just a phone call, chat, or email away, if an issue arises. Simply request remote assistance for quick help or schedule an on-site visit for escalated issues.
- Data Backup And Disaster Recovery (BDR): Backup and recovery services are put in place to protect your company records and other data in the event of a disaster.
- Premium Antivirus and Anti-Malware: Premium Antivirus and anti-malware software is installed on your computers and automatically kept up-to-
date – keeping your systems secure and protected.
- On-Going Software Updates: Your systems’ apps and programs are constantly scanned to make sure that they’re up-to-date with the latest versions – keeping you secure and running efficiently.
- Data Breach Risk and Vulnerability Scans: Constant scans for vulnerabilities and sensitive information are performed on your computers (includes the estimated financial cost of a data breach).
- Monthly Reports: Monthly reports are provided to help you understand the health of your computers and systems along with their lifecycles – improving your budgeting and forecasting.
Ready for increased productivity, less risk, and accelerated growth for your business?